White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter


Peanut Butter and White Chocolate together? Heaven is calling!

Seriously, everything with peanuts is so good, no matter if sweet or savory, no matter if the whole nuts or butter, natural, roasted or caramelized. All my favorite foods and dishes contain peanuts. From rice and vegetables in peanut sauce to peanut butter and chocolate spread/jam with banana sandwiches. I had my eyes on this White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter from Peanut Butter & Co for a long time already but never found a German shop that sells it. I saw it on Amazon but for around 20€ which was a little bit too much to me. Now I came across Body & Fit. There you can get it for 5,45€ which is a quite good price. Still not cheap but definitely worth it! You can also get Smooth Operator and Crunch Time which are like normal peanut butter in smooth and crunchy. This one here sounds special to me and I'm going nuts on white chocolate so I really had to try it out!





Texture: The butter is really smooth and soft. It melts amazingly on warm toast or on porridge. When you let it melt on your tongue it has a little, like sandy? texture but in a positive way. You can feel the little salty touch with every spoon ♥ 

Taste: I was afraid that it might end up too sweet in combination with chocolate. For example, I bought Barney's Best PB in crunchy for a long time. It's the smoothest stuff ever but so damn sweet, like I couldn't stand it anymore after a while. This one here is just perfection. The white chocolate makes it very special and it kind of tastes like almond butter since it makes it so soft. You also have a salty overtone which puts it to pure perfection! 

Ingredients: The ingredients sound good to me overall. The only point is that it contains palm oil which is a controversial thing in veganism and the environment. If you don't know what I mean, feel free to leave a comment and I prepare a post about that.

Price: Like mentioned above already - 5,45€ for 448 grams at Body & Fit.

Overall Opinion: I tried out lots of different peanut butter brands already. From crumbly stuff to very smooth, too sweet or too lame in taste. I remember when I was in London I bought a little package of Pip & Nut Almond Butter. It was unsweetened and not PB but kind of reminds me of this one here, especially in texture. I think it is because of the sea salt in it and also the high quality, which explains the price too. I have found an absolutely new favorite in this peanut butter here! I would totally buy it for another time!




2 comments :

  1. Mmm, I'm a peanut butter fanatic and also a vegan. Thanks for sharing this product with your readers. I like how you showed us a tasty snack as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg how amazing!! *o* Do you have a favorite peanut butter brand? ♥

      Delete