Grunge Room with Ziito


What is a room without nice interior pieces which are not even pretty but helpful to keep your stuff together at once place? Rail clothing racks are perfect in both ways! That is why I'm not a big fan of closed wardrobes. I mean, most of my clothes are black but I also own some quite cool flannels and vintage blouses with nice patterns that I like to show off and make a part of my interior design. At this point a nice rail clothing rack comes into play and I came across something that is just perfect for every grunge room!


Ziito is a Danish furniture studio, specialized in making clothes rails, as well shelves and benches made from natural Nordic pine wood. The brand was founded two years ago by three brothers and they have been growing ever since. On the website you can read about their whole story and the history of each brother, which is super heartwarming to me ♥

I had two simple white clothing rails from Ikea in my room but I wanted to upgrade them since my wardrobe is getting bigger and bigger. My decision fell on the 100 cm model with a double shelf in color Aska, means black of course. You can also decide between other colors and a bigger or smaller rail. I chose this because you have the opportunity to store your shoes or whatever on the bottom and there's also the second shelf on top where you can keep your jewelry or other accessories. I decided to keep my favorite underwear and lingerie in that black box there plus my crystal teardrop and two cacti plants which are a nice additional accessory. There's also my vintage rose umbrella which is actually one of my most important pieces in my room!









The rack itself is made of galvanised steel, means it is very robust and it doesn't rusts! The design is kind of trashy but in a modern, stylish way. I love the tiny little details which makes it so interesting. By the way, the setup is so super easy! it came in three pieces, the two shelves and the tubes. You don't need any screws, just your excitement and a little bit strength to joint the parts :)




Again the details are just breathtaking. And the quality of the wood plus the frame are to die for! There's a "by Ziito" engraving on the top shelf like you can see above, and also on the bottom of the shelve but on the surface. Love to the detail. Always a sign of quality and uniqueness.


Huge thanks to Simon, Jonas and Daniel, three brothers who have founded Ziito and created these beautiful pieces, one of them now in my little room making it to a part of myself 

13 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks Amazing. I still find it so beautiful and wonderful that You can write about whatever and it becomes a part of you... because you gave your own interpretation to it, and even though this post is 'only' about a 'rail clothing rack' it's actually NOT. It's about so much more. It's about You, but in a different way. And that's so Wonderful. I'm sorry that I repeat my words, but there are no words to describe You... they are of less 'value' than You are. - I've sent you an email a few days ago, and I don't expect an answer because I know you're busy + it's a very annoying mail (probably -I'm so sorry >_<), so I also don't expect you reading it... But I actually hope You do read it because It's just a brief explanation why I think you're Amazing, but I was super anxious/scared writing and sending it. I hope it's not that stupid. But I understand if you think it is. I hope your day was Magnificent, and I hope You're Okay! It's hard to relax, but You can do it, don't stress too much because Trust me... It'll be OKAY. And I'm always here for You (Idk if that's a good thing, but I'll do my best to help as much as I can). Lots of Love x >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just read your post on Instagram. And I have no idea what to write actually, yet I could write sooo much. I wish I could look you into the eyes and say that you're truly a Magical and Extraordinary Creature and that I can't thank the Universe enough for 'creating' You (the way You are). I would be so scared to look you into the eyes and to talk to you, but It would be so important too. I feel your struggles. I feel your pain. And as you've written, a lot of people can't handle being with 'someone who has these struggles' and just leave... But I couldn't leave You. I've never met you irl, but I know, I feel that I couldn't leave You and that I'll never leave You (only if You want me to leave You - which I do understand). I don't want you to change, I want you to be honest, to be You. because I care about You, about every part of You. whether if it's the happy one or the depressed/anxious one. It's both You. I care about You. And not You acting as someone else because You want to hide yourself. Of course that's also You in a way, so I also care about that, but don't be anyone Else because You are beautiful and Not anyone else is. You may hurt me as many times as You want, but I would still care about You. The 'Waves' are unbearable for a Human Being, but You're not a Human Being, You're a Soul, Something else, Something Different, Better. For you these waves are not unbearable, for You're extremely Strong and Wise. I would join You, I do suffer, but I would be there for You because You're more important to Me than I am (to Me). I still could write... but I'm anxious to write so much already >_<. --- I'm so sorry that I deleted my other comment two times before finally posting it again :-/. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear. I don't know where to begin. I don't know how to explain my thankfulness only in words. Thankful that someone like you exists in this cruel society. Existing in my life, yes you are actually a part of my life, and a very important one. I'm reading your words and reply to you and it's always a joy even if I feel under time pressure all the time. And with every message I receive from you I feel closer and the need to meet you is growing stronger. I have received your email also, I'm sorry that I haven't answered there yet. But I want to let you know that you fulfill me with so much inspiration and energy. The energy to keep doing what I do no matter how exhausting and draining it can be. But I hope I can give you something back even if I'm not doing that much probably. I really try my hardest.
      Please never ever be scared or afraid to write me. You would never scare me off with something, nor you annoy me at all. The only point is that I feel sad sometimes because I can't hug you or hear your voice right in the moment.
      My post on Instagram, well I had one of these thoughtful moments where I just had to write it down instead of keeping it in my head like I mostly do. And YOU are actually one of the biggest reasons why I still keep sharing it because your feedback and your thoughts are gold to me. You reflect the things which I can't see for myself. You give me hope and happiness, reasons to keep fighting and believing in beautiful souls. Please never ever leave me. I would never tell you to go away.
      And if you suffer as well, let's get together so we are stronger than everything else <3 I'm not a human being but a soul, something else...this actually..this means so much to me.. as I never call myself human. I hate it. I feel bad. And somebody like you isn't a human to me at all, because you are way too wonderful to be called a human. And I see you understand what I mean all the time. I love you. Thank you ♥ And I promise you, one day we will meet. Even if it's with coincidence randomly on the street. ♥

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Wow, this Looks really cool! And your clothese fit there perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I’m just really happy that I find your blog.Don’t stop posting, because I’m coming back:)
    Regards.
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a nice images are there in this article.eduqaan.com

    ReplyDelete