We are the reckless, We are the wild youth 🌹🖤



It feels weird to slam on the keys having my blog in front of me. Not knowing if anyone will ever read this since it feels like this "blogging era" died out nearly completely. The other day, I got really sad about that fact that I didn't write or shared anything about my last trip to London. Was only there for a few days but still, so much happened in my mind. I didn't capture that much in pictures that time but most happened in my head and I used to write it down here. I reminded me that I mainly write for myself, to look back, it's like a diary. And it doesn't matter whether 293829 people or only 3 will read it, because in the end the only thing that matters is that I can reflect myself and maybe(which would be nice) can also help or inspire a few of you additionally. I have so many drafts here about topics which I wanted to write about. Well, ok let me be honest I'm absolutely sure this is a common thing. I know many of my blogger friends who keep drafts for years before publishing, if they even publish it after all. So I won't complain here. But I feel like it is time for me to blog more again. Because writing is besides photography still my main way to exhibit myself.
I used to write more to replace what I couldn't release into words. I barely had anyone to speak with, my voice was weak. It got stronger now due the lovely people I have around me and can speak to regularly. Many of you can probably relate here. Writing is a gift. It's like how others are good at drawing, crafting, baking, whatever it is. We all have a way to exhibit the vibes inside of us. And once we know what it is we have to make use of it as it's one part of the purpose in your life.

While writing this I wonder which photos I should include here since there is SO, so so much content slumbering in my folders it'll be hard to catch up on everything. You should already know that I share most on my Instagram account but single pictures not the full line and story in full quality. Let me add these grungy pictures which I took together with my boyfriend the other day. I truly love them cause they are just spontaneous flashlight phone shots but have so much emotion and energy! Fun fact is that I went out wearing these Punk Design Shop floral stockings just like that but they kept slipping down my legs after every minute of walking so I had to find something to fix it. We went into Primark as I just wanted to get cheap suspenders to find out that the only ones which were on sale were in a bright-red color with little ribbons. I thought why not? so got them and added it to my outfit! However my shirt(lent from my boyfriend) with soft pink roses on it was long enough to cover most so you weren't even able to see that I'm wearing shorts anyway :) I'm also absolutely loving my new chunky platform boots from Steelground. The quality is insanely good and on top of that they are vegan as I requested it! I can highly recommend them to you. ðŸ’œ




Let me know if there's any topic you want me to write about you can simply leave an anonymous comment below. I'd mean a lot to me! I will try to catch up on a bit of content here. At least a few photo series. I do more outdoor shootings again so it's absolutely worth to share them!

🖤


5 comments :

  1. I'm really happy whenever you post something here. I follow your instagram as well but I feel like your amazing personality shines more on this blog. :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This means so much to me lovely thank you for your feedback and kind words!! I feel like Instagram is not the right place to be fully personal/I can share more here as I tend to write a lot and it's easier to write it all down here. So I should come back making it to my journal 💜 Have a nice day too my dear 🌹

      Delete
  2. OH and regarding the topics you could cover - I don't think you have ever talked in depth about your witchy side.
    I would be really interested in how you came in touch with being a white witch and which sources you recommed for beginners / or what to avoid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog posts & I'm so glad to hear you'll be making more ❤ This one specifically has got me inspired to maybe start wroting my own blog 🙊 Love you & all of your content, & I wish you & your bf the best! 🔮🌙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily 💜 Thank you so so much for your sweet words it means the world to me!! Please please also write more on your own blog remember you mostly do it for yourself it's like a diary to look back and to see the progress on everything! I'm really happy with my bf at the moment I didn't talk much about it in public yet but it's safe to say that he helps me a lot in many ways. I wish you all the best babe and thanks for being here sharing your thoughts with me! <3

      Delete