Art Is not Striving For Money. Art Strives For Inspiration.






BOSS Jacket - The Ragged Priest
Rainbow Aura Arrowhead & Drusy Ruby Zoisite Necklaces - Solrayz

This post is a detailed follow up of my Instagram post which you can check out here. Apart from the fact that I want to share my love for my talented soul Solrayz here too I wanted to speak a bit more about the topic of independent, smaller artists and why I will always keep supporting them. 
Someone on my Instagram post commented:“One thing I really appreciate about you is that you support small businesses, which more influencers should do!" so I replied with a thankful comment but then I kinda wanted to write a novel about what is going on in my head as it combines a couple of topics and things I have to deal with at a single stroke. 
A bit ago I quit my employee life and decided to dedicate my time and work fully into my passion for art, writing, fashion and photography. It was a big step but I made it and it was the best decision I could ever make. It's not easy it's tough at times. You never know what happens next. But I love it. It keeps the flow and feelings in me alive. For everyone who wants to start running an own business or work completely independent it'll be an interesting topic. I started from scratch simply sharing my passion and doing what I love until today ending up still doing it. With a little difference that I have to consider a few points whereto I gathered knowledge and wisdom. Time became more valuable to me. The acceptance that passion is work too. It took years to realize this, my friend and family had to tell me a hundred times before I truly believed it. Never ever believe that what I am doing is all glamour, fun and easy. There's so much behind every single thing you see no matter if it's in words, videos or pictures. For a person like myself it's even harder as I struggle with mental illnesses like anxiety and depression so if you start working on something it starts with the fight to overcome these things where others would already collect ideas or turn them into practice. I'm sure many can relate. It's a long path to the result. And in the end all what I want is to do the best out of the idea and to exhibit the picture which I have in my own mind into something visible.

If you want to create you need to live and breathe and for that you not only need time but, even disliking to admit - money. I hate money. I truly hate it. Maybe I'm scared of it. It feels like a burden for society to me. I'd rather live on the street with 5$ in my pocket but giving a smile and compliments to passing people while being free and without having any obligations than owing a huge house sitting in the pool outside being alone having to worry if people love you for your soul or for your wealth and what you all own. 

You need to weigh out the scales in order to exist. You WILL need money to pay your rent, food, to have WiFi or to allow yourself having a shower and a bed to sleep in. I like to mention here that we all have completely different standards of what we want and need, what is "normal", if that even exists. I never want to swim in diamonds or owning several bags from Chanel. This is not happiness to me. I just don't want to worry about starvation, coldness or pressure. 
What I want to point out is that the key is to create a balance to keep up both, money and needs and true passion with happiness. This could be very focused on my kind of work, only being helpful to other content creators or "influencers" how people like to call it. But this pattern reflects in many other topics too. You can find it in school when it comes to learning ands exams to self-love, care, your diet, traveling, the way we manage our time overall, even in the effects of depression. It's all about the balance. It's all a harmonic vibration, like in Electrocardiography.

I know you can now easily understand why I started to write this post here. It took up a massive topic which I just find super interesting and wanted to write down and share it with you. Let's come back to the main line - I will always support smaller and independent artists because they show me true talent and uniqueness. They put a part of their important time and skills into something personal to share it with the world rather than swimming in wealth and money. However there are still big brands out there who do an amazing job, creating beautiful clothes and other things while having an amazing customer service and attitude with kind people who work behind the label. No doubts that it's admirable to see how one single person can run such a big business. And they are mostly(should be) able to keep up what we content creators do. To keep up the balance in order to exist. If a brand pays then they not only do it because we create content for them but do it to keep up the cycle and fulfill needs. So we can give support back while still sharing love to smaller and independent artists as well. They have a big part in the industry but mostly importantly in the artists world which is inspiring and needed to create something completely new and unique again. To create excitement and freshness. Everyone has its own special place in society.

"One thing I really appreciate about you is that you support small businesses, which more influencers should do!"
If more people would support small artists they would become bigger and bigger until they have to quit their work in lack of time and energy. I saw this before with a couple of brands who gave up their handmade work replaced them with automatic machines. So I actually think it all is good how it is. So this goes to all smaller artists, you are AWESOME in what you are doing. Do it for yourself, to fulfill your passion, keep drawing, creating, designing, sewing whatever. You will inspire people with it there's no doubt. If you only do it for the money then it can't be right. You won't succeed.

Because art is not striving for money. Art strives for inspiration.

💜


2 comments :



  1. flipkart debit card offer,
    flipkart offer debit card,
    flipkart debit card emi icici,
    flipkart sbi debit card offer,
    flipkart debit card emi axis,
    flipkart hdfc debit card emi,
    flipkart debit card emi sms number,
    flipkart mobile debit card emi,
    flipkart emi through debit card,
    flipkart debit card emi message,
    flipkart axis debit card emi,
    flipkart icici debit card offer,
    flipkart hdfc debit card offer,
    flipkart on debit card emi,
    flipkart debit card emi sbi check,
    flipkart emi debit card icici,
    flipkart sbi debit card emi eligibility sms,
    flipkart debit card emi phones,
    flipkart sbi debit card emi offer,
    flipkart emi debit card axis bank,
    flipkart hdfc debit card emi offer,
    flipkart par debit card se emi,
    flipkart debit emi offer,
    flipkart with debit card emi,
    flipkart debit card emi terms and conditions,
    flipkart axis bank debit card emi,
    flipkart sbi debit card emi eligibility check,
    flipkart hdfc debit card emi eligibility,
    flipkart debit card emi bank of baroda,
    flipkart debit card emi bob,
    flipkart accept debit card for emi,
    flipkart debit card emi tamil,
    flipkart eligibility for debit card emi,
    flipkart axis bank debit card offer,
    flipkart par debit card emi,
    flipkart debit card emi kotak mahindra bank,
    flipkart in debit card emi,
    flipkart debit card loan,
    flipkart debit card emi number,
    flipkart debit card emi kaise kare,
    flipkart kotak debit card emi,
    flipkart debit card no cost emi,
    flipkart debit emi option,
    flipkart debit card emi how to use,
    flipkart emi on debit card icici,
    flipkart emi on debit card quora,
    flipkart debit card emi rules,
    flipkart debit card emi option not showing,
    flipkart refund to debit card,
    flipkart debit card emi products list,
    flipkart india debit card emi,
    flipkart state bank debit card emi,
    flipkart pe debit card emi scheme,
    flipkart me debit card emi,
    flipkart with debit emi offer,
    discount on flipkart using debit card,
    flipkart buy debit card emi,
    flipkart new debit card emi,
    flipkart debit card emi information,
    flipkart how to debit card emi,
    flipkart icici bank debit card emi
    flipkart debit card emi news,
    flipkart debit card emi federal bank
    flipkart debit card emi indusind bank,
    flipkart debit card emi yes bank,
    flipkart debit card emi telugu,
    flipkart laptop debit card emi,
    flipkart debit card emi hindi,
    flipkart emi debit card kotak,
    flipkart debit card emi eligibility number,
    flipkart debit card emi youtube,
    flipkart emi debit card sbi video,
    flipkart debit card emi hdfc sms,
    flipkart debit card emi activation,
    flipkart cash on delivery debit card,
    flipkart debit emi sms number,
    flipkart by debit card
    flipkart sbi debit emi,
    flipkart debit card emi not eligible,
    flipkart debit emi sbi,
    flipkart sbi debit card offer terms and conditions,
    flipkart using debit card,,
    flipkart axis bank debit card,
    flipkart kotak debit card offer,
    flipkart offer for debit card,
    flipkart refund policy for debit card,
    flipkart debit card payment offers,
    flipkart add debit card,
    flipkart debit card emi quora
    flipkart axis debit card offer,
    flipkart debit card ad,
    flipkart debit card discount
    flipkart debit card emi 2018,
    flipkart debit card emi in hindi,
    flipkart debit card emi option hdfc,
    flipkart debit card emi video,
    flipkart pnb debit card offer,
    flipkart sbi debit card emi 2018,
    flipkart sbi debit card offer today,

    ReplyDelete