An Artists Garden Full Of Words



Matte Velvetine Lipstick - Lime Crime in Bloodmoon and Feelins
Champ Overall - The Ragged Priest

Chains in silver heavy around her hips while roses thorns paint a bloodmoon red softly on her lips 👄🥀🎨⛓
An artists garden full of words where the roses rotten but ethereal magic is born 🌙✨🖤





Today was such a beautiful day. I went plant shopping and bought four new babies for my home. Four only because I couldn't carry more on my own but will go back to get myself more fellows. Before that my boyfriend came over to watch the latest Game of Thrones episode together. I was wearing my GOT Drop Dead jacket outside and a quite funny thing happened :D In general, many things happened today. Which were really sweet. And my "Happy Bean" plant that I took home with me will now always remind me of that cute Asian girl where I buy my beloved coriander regularly. 


💜




No comments :

Post a Comment