Rainy London






Photos by Simpson Kim from Omgood

Bordeaux Jacket - Eider
Americana Moto Jacket - UNIF
Indie Vintage Sweater - Vintage
Sweatjacket - Vintage
Black Denim Skirt - Monki
Fishnet Tights - H&M
Vegan Leather Boots - Dr.Martens
Moon Necklace and Rings - Blackmoon

On my second day in London I got randomly caught by the Korean streetstyle photographer Simpson Kim  on the street while being on my way to the King's Cross station and asked me for a quick shooting in my casual outfit and in a parka by Eider.
At first I was a bit uncertain about the jacket as it's pretty different to my own style but when I put it on I realized it matches so perfect to the rest of my outfit, especially to the mustard yellow colored scarf! My fishnet tights give it the right trashy touch and the boots make it to a perfect autumn style, especially for such rainy London days.
I have really enjoyed that experience and I'm still so surprised and fascinated about that random meeting. Also that Simpson is not even an unbelievable great photographer it was just so lovely to meet and to talk with him. Thank you so much! I hope to meet you again one day x
You can check out more of his work on his website at Omgood!

4 comments :

  1. Stunning as always ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich finde die Fotos unglaublich gelungen. Da hat dich jemand wirklich perfekt in Szene gesetzt. Wundervoll ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankeschön ♥ Ich finde die Bilder sind auch echt toll geworden obwohl es wirklich ziemlich spontan und neu für mich war :'3 ♥

      Delete