Pulp Fiction, Baby


"That's when you know you've found somebody really special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably share silence."







"Chill" Pom Beanie - Stay Creepy Clothing
Silver Ombrè Wig - UniWigs
Pulp Fiction Shirt - London

How can you not love Tarantino, right? Okey nobody can beats my love for Miyazaki and Burton but that's not really comparable. I bought this amazing shirt in London at my day when I was in Camden. One of the gems which I could find between all the weird stuff raging from shirts of movies and animes or also cheap or fake versions of different brands. But I could find a few exceptions like this and another one which I'll show you later as well. The condition is also so good so I couldn't resist! 
Mia Baby, now you are with me! ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment