My Femme Luxe Favorites


Hey my babies!💜

Today I'm introducing you to a brand called Femme Luxe which you may have heard of before already. I own a bunch of clothes from them and some of them actually really got my heart. It's safe to say that I definitely love their bodies the most! The pictures on the website doesn't exhibit the quality and fit at all therefore was really careful in the beginning as I'm pretty dainty while having small boobies. But the small size definitely works and the quality is better than expected too! I'm always wearing the smallest available size for your reference. Speaking from experiences I would like to recommend you my favorite pieces which I'll show you below along with links:

Starting with this white lace bodysuit which you all loved so much on my Instagram! 





Then this super cute faux leather corset top. Fits super tights and comfy and is a great piece for your summer and spring wardrobe!




Below another bodysuit which comes in black and long sleeves! Absolutely loving all the details. This would also look so good with bigger boobies. 




And another one! Yes you can tell I'm obsessed with bodysuits :D This one here is my favorite next to the first white one. The lines make such a nice body shape and the floral lace details are also so cute for spring!




These pants here are soooo amazing!!! They make a nice butt and also have added pockets which is super cool. I love to roll them up a bit while pairing them with chunky black boots. A must have in your wardrobe!



I hope you like these looks! 
Tell me which is your personal favorite piece? 🖤🖤

Also I hope you're all well and safe babes. 
Take care xx





1 comment :

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete