Like A Dream Within A Dream.



Green Hair - Unzzy
Purple/Pink Jacket - Vintage(Garage Berlin)
Crescent Moon Tights - Tezenis(bought in Barcelona)
Camel 203 Platform Boots - Demonia via Zibru

I don’t even know how to start. But I told you that I’ll explain the situation since many of you asked me already about what’s happening with my trip to Tokyo. Before this all got really bad I already felt something is about to come into the way. Normally I get really scared before trips due my anxiety. Somehow this time I didn’t feel anything at all. Not sure if I just got so confident from the experiences I made throughout the past years or if I could really feel that this adventure won’t even take place. And yes, it won’t happen. Because our airline cancelled basically all flights within the next few weeks. And I’m sure many of you have to go through the same situation. This is all for the best. Therefore for sure won’t complain at all. It’s just a really strange feeling. Since I kept saying this trip will change my life completely. I will come back as a whole different soul. And now this… I mean... why exactly now? Why not two weeks later afterwards? It’s weird. And yes I believe in destiny. Therefore won’t cry nor complain. Maybe it’s protection. It has to mean something. And now, while this passion I used to be so scared of is getting taken away from all of us, now I really feel how much I actually love and need it. This year is just weird. I had so many plans. Moving to another country, working on several social projects, going to concerts all over the place. Now everything is on the rocks and it’s weird for me not knowing how the future looks like, not being able to plan, following big goals and dreams. However it leaves me in excitement in a different way while not knowing what will happen. I believe it’s a challenge for humanity. A quest, we need and will learn from it in many different ways. Nature strikes back. It all goes really deep in detail. Could speak and philosophize about that endlessly. But now making a cut as my main purpose was to tell you and clarify what’s going on with my trip to Tokyo. While telling you not to be sad as other wonderful things will happen in that time. Please feel free to let me know your personal stories within the comments. It’s a great place to exchange experiences while strengthen each other 💜

4 comments :

  1. I'm so sorry about your trip... As you might remember, I was going to Japan more or less in the same dates (from the 25th March to the 6th April) and I had to cancel everything. Then anyway my country (Spain) declared the State of Alarm last Friday 13th and went into quarantine mode. Soon after, the airline cancelled one of the flights as well, luckily I had already taken the decision to cancel everything (for free, thank God) and move the trip to November. Are you still going to Japan some time this year?

    Apart from this, tomorrow (21st March) is my birthday... :( Imagine, I cannot even leave the house, unless I'm going to buy some groceries. I won't be able to have dinner out as I wanted, to do anything at all, to see my family... At least I live with my boyfriend :( All this is a fucking nightmare, I'm waiting everyday to see if I wake up and everything's still alright, I'm still going to Japan soon and eveyone is safe... But nothing happens, I'm still trapped in this horrifying reality :(

    Hope your country is not forced to take the measures we took here in Spain last weekend. A week has passed and we don't even know how many more will come. We're all working from home, everything is closed except for supermarkets and pharmacies, we're forced to keep distance from each other, etc. etc, and the police won't stop fining people or being rude for the slightest reason!

    Sorry I rambled on and on like this :(

    Please take care and be safe my darling. All my energy and good wishes for you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Myriam, first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY you precious angel!! I'm always so happy to read your comments <3 I think I remember you told me about the trip yes. I'm glad you were able to cancel everything tho. I'm still waiting for my reply from the airline. I respect that they must get endless messages now everywhere as I've been working for another airline a year ago therefore can imagine how stressful it'll be. I just hope they will be able to refund everything before going bankrupt :( I won't rebook for now and wait until the situation is better. Somehow I feel that it'll take longer than we imagine.

      About your birthday, I don't know how you celebrate it but I personally don't make a big thing out of it(except if it's the 18th birthday). Stay positive please love! Spend the time with other things you enjoy and maybe never had the time for. It's all a way of seeing the situation. Learn from it and take advantage. It breaks my heart feeling your sadness and worry. I promise you, it's not a nightmare at all. It's just a change for us, a challenge, and it's giving us a chance to explore new facets <3

      Well, Germany is right under Spain on the list. They think of a full lockdown tomorrow or within the next days. but I'm mostly working from home anyway therefore it's not too bad for me. I just miss traveling. And after a few month's would go crazy but right now it's still all fine x We are all in the same boat so don't feel lonely. It'd be worse if the problem would only affects myself and the surrounding. But now we all can help each other sticking together <3

      I'm sending you lots of love my dear take care and keep you head up! Stay positive and see it the other way around. Have a magical day and bake a cake today or watch some fun movies, call your family and friends, there's so much you can actually do. Feel hugged and let's stay in touch because I care about you <333

      Delete
    2. It really warmed my heart that you wished me a happy birthday <3 It was a very sad day, indeed :( So thanks for telling me that and also that you're happy to read my comments, I'm so glad :)

      Regarding the trip to Japan and the airline, hope they have already given you an answer and that you can move the flight to another date, if you finally decide to go later this year, or at least to receive a refund if you prefer to wait, as you mentioned. As for myself, I'm still waiting for the voucher they promised in order to buy the new flights, it's taking them sooo long to finally send it >_< As you said, I guess they have tones of work... And I also hope they won't go bankrupt, same for all the small vegan restaurants I love here in Barcelona :(

      Oh, back to the birthday subject again, I laughed when you said "except if it's the 18th birthday", hahaha I wish! Unluckily I turned 34, my God, it sounds so old xD Luckily everyone tells me I look 10 years younger ^^ I normally don't like my birthdays, it depresses me a little to get older and older, but I like to go out, have a romantic dinner in a restaurant with my boyfriend and probably the day after see my family and celebrate it with them too. The fact this year I couldn't even go have a walk was too hard.

      Thanks for all your positive energy and your kind words, as you said at least we're together in this. I just hope it will be over soon and we will be back to normal, even though nothing will be the same. And to finish the message with a positive message, that's a good thing, the fact it won't be the same, since I will be able to appreciate and be thankful for the small things I took for granted before: being able to have long walks around the city, to get a coffee and chat with my best friend at Starbucks as we always do, to see my family, to go to museums, the cinema and so on...

      Please take care <3 lots of love and hugs for you :)

      Delete
    3. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete