Aloé Vera - The Power of Plants 🌿




Hey my babies!!

Well, I don't want to involve this topic too intensely now since I can't even hear it myself anymore. I just hope you're doing well while being safe 💜 I have a bunch of magic to share and it's the perfect time to catch up with things you didn't have time for before as well taking care of yourself giving love to the fullest! Therefore want to share something with you I've been using since several years and now got to try a few new products which are my new favorites! I'm talking about Hello Body which you've might heard of before. I'm proud as they sell their products worldwide now including the US therefore thought it's great to share these news with you! As you know, self-love begins with self-care and ends in genuine happiness 💜 From the brand I'm specifically using their face care products as these are the best in my opinion and have other products for body and hair which work better for me. I absolutely love their Coco Fresh Face Foam. The Aloé line which was new to me smells heavenly and fresh like cucumber and keeps dry skin such as mine hydrated 🥒🌙 I also highly recommend you their reusable bamboo makeup remover pads 🎋☁️ It's not only about the products itself but love the brand in general which I support! Taking care of the environment while giving us souls a positive feeling 🌎🌱
Remember nobody is perfect but everyone is beautiful as long as you accept yourself 💜

I'm happy to share my discount code "Kimipower" with you to give you 40% off on their whole range without minimum oder value 🌿 

Let me know if you try out anything from them I'd love to hear your opinion!

Lots of love and take care my precious angels 💜🌿


No comments :

Post a Comment