White Lace & Vintage




Beanie - YDWYA
Plaid Coat - Vintage
Handmade Necklaces - Solrayz
White Lace Body - Femme Luxe similar here and here
Ring Belt - VII & Co.
Shorts - YesStyle similar here and here

What a beautiful day it was. The sun gazing through my dirty windows enlightening the white lace on my pale skin. Harmonizing with the "new" and "old" plaid vintage coat I thrifted the day before at a vintage market along with a bunch of other beautiful gems. 
As much as I hate the cold the more I love the opportunities you get in fashion again. Layers while playing around with different fabrics. Chunky boots and oversized jackets, not to forget the scarfs and beanies to hide on bad hair days. Autumn, I love you. 
Even if you always mess up with my feelings.

🧡

No comments :

Post a Comment