Loser's Club Preview Tour: IT Chapter Two together with Warner Bros. in Leipzig


Today the 5th of September is the official release date of the new movie IT Chapter 2 and I'm telling you this because I want to share my wonderful experiences on my event which I hosted together with Warner Bros. on Monday the 2nd of September with you. 

It was a crazy experience for me, both very stressful but at the end absolutely worth it. I put all my effort and love into it, still thinking it wasn't enough, always trying to make it better. But this was just the start of something big and with every event and campaign I gather new experiences along with confidence and security. 

So if you didn't know it from my previous stories or posts yet: I'm talking about the IT Chapter Two Loser's Club Preview Tour which I were part of along with other six influencers and Youtubers. All the winners of my giveaway were able to watch the movie together with me for free and also had the opportunity to jump into the Escape Truck in advance trying to solve the riddles and having fun(or being scared hehe).

Below are a couple of pictures from the whole event. Let me know if you spot yourself 💜
*advertisement




With my winners from the giveaway who were able to run through the escape truck together with me. All of them super lovely! 🖤







Photo credit goes to Warner Bros.

Here again I want to speak out a huge thanks to everyone who was part of this wonderful cinema event! With a special thanks to the Cineplex Leipzig which was the perfect locality as well to Büny who made all of this possible for me 💜 Then also my boyfriend who supported me throughout this long journey. It was a crazy experience, stressful but also super funny and joyful at the end. 

Thank you so so much! 🖤


No comments :

Post a Comment