Friday The 13th Madness


Hey again babes!

So this post is going to be a bit longer again as I finally fixed one issue I had with my storage here. Yes my storage was full and was running on 14,9 GB from the 15 GB usage you get for free. Sure I could easily buy more but I didn’t know if it’s worth it since I’m still playing with the idea to move to Wordpress. However long story short I fixed it with reducing the quality of all my pictures within one click(you can do it within your account). Once done you can’t change it back whereto I was scared and didn’t know how it fill affect the quality of all of my pictures but I made it and can’t even see a difference! I literally got all of my storage back and finally can post again without having to delete older content. 


Lace Top & Pentagram Hat - Killstar
Corset Vest & Skirt - Punk Rave
Chunky Platform Shoes - eBay

Right now I’m laying in my bed since Friday already as I got all of my four wisdom teeth out and feel horrible. Yes on Friday the 13th which was also a full moon day 🌕 One girl told me to ask to keep the teeth as you can make jewelry out of it so I did it(well I tried as I wasn’t able to speak afterwards and forgot to ask the sister in advance it was a really funny and awkward situation haha) so two of them are smashed but the others still complete so could easily make a ring or necklace out of them! They’re filled with full moon and Friday 13th energy 💜

I have a few other news to tell you and topics I want to write about. It’s honestly super hard to stay in bed now not being able to work properly. But that’s not true as you can use this time to write as well to play video games and watch the movies and series I had on my list since ages. Like in general doing things I didn’t take my time for. I can’t wait for this to be over and to feel better tho. I’m only able to eat liquid things like soup and baby food ugh. Not that I don’t like it but after a couple days you can’t see the stuff anymore so let’s hope for a quick healing process! I wish you all a great Monday and let the week will be filled with lots of magic! 

2 comments :

  1. This corset vest is amazing! Is it on the website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) Yes it is! Here I add the direct link for you http://www.punkravestore.com/steampunk-vintage-floral-laceup-vest-p-1881.html :)

      Delete