Loser's Club Tour: Special ES Kapitel 2 Cinema Event in Leipzig


Hey babes! How are you all doing? 
Can you imagine it's nearly September already, my birth month and the month where it starts to get autumn. Rain, cold air, a walk through a colorful wood then going back home watching Netflix and movies in bed to chill with hot chocolate and snacks! Sounds perfect right?






You've probably spotted it on my Instagram already. I have something amazing to announce which is about movies as well. It's a cinema preview event for the new movie IT Chapter 2 together with Warner Bros. The Loser's Club Tour will be on 7 days in 7 German cities with 7 influencers/Youtuber and I will host the premiere in Leipzig on the 02.09.2019You can come and join, we have a chat and then watch the movie together. It's all for free too! 🎥💜


A free movie for you and your friends(yes you can take your squad with you) and we can meet in person(only if you want to of course 🙈

I can't wait to see you there 🤡🖤

2 comments :

  1. A post very aesthetic, I like a lot.
    A perfect makeup ...

    ,-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lucy that means a lot 🖤🖤

      Delete