Review - Silver Hair with Überliss


Hey my beautiful dolls! 

Today I want to make a review about a few Überliss products which I have received recently. I'm making this review out of own interest because I love to try out colors for white and silver hair as well to give you my honest opinion, especially if it comes along with a positive result.

The three products I want to introduce you to are the Bond Sustainer in Platinum Jasmine as well the Rituoil and the Frizz Elixir. All products and the brand are cruelty-free and vegan what is very important to me.




The Frizz Elixir

The Frizz Elixir is perfect for wild and thick hair like mine, no matter if you use it on oily or dry hair it works for every hair structure. I put this on after washing my hair and sometimes also on dry hair before straightening it. It protects from heat damage and also controls frizz and static hair at the same time. The smell is just divine. Probably one of the best smelling products ever. I'm not joking! 

The Rituoil

I use this oil either after washing on wet hair or in the morning when I get ready. It gives a nice finish and shine along with a nice smell. Yes this oil smells so good too!  A harmonic blend of Orchid and Argan Oil to leave your hair smooth and healthy. 

Both of these products are amaaazing!! Really. New daily favorites. My hair got so much stronger since then and I'm drooling over the smell as well the beautiful package design what a few followers of mine on Instagram have pointed out before already.






Now coming to the Bond Sustainer

The bond sustainer repairs and strengthens your hair while giving it a nice and fresh color. It comes in many great colors whereto I got mine in Platinum Jasmine. It's a semi permanent color with coconut oil and aloe vera which lasts up to 8 washes.






Firstly I bleached my roots which were quite long already so in future I'll definitely bleach them more often again to avoid yellowness, which was a bit more intense this time. Then the next day I applied the bond sustainer on my dry hair, left it in for about 40 minutes. Firstly I applied the bond sustainer only on my roots but decided to use it completely which was a good decision. Then I rinsed my hair with warm water followed by a cold shower, put a towel on it for about ten minutes and applied both, first the Frizz Elixir and later the Rituoil. I don't like to blow dry my hair so I waited until the next day to take a result picture. The color is simply amazing! It definitely has a blue undertone to it but I'm totally fine with that as I prefer having a blue touch rather than yellow. My roots are still a bit yellowish but only because I had really dark hair before. This will get fixed within the next bleaching session. Also if you wash your hair once or twice the blue tone fades a bit so you'll end up not only with a perfect silver color but most importantly strong and healthy hair! I will definitely keep using all of these product miracles. You can also use the bond sustainer just like a silver shampoo to maintain the color. 





Below a before(natural and not straightened) and after(straightened) shot of the results:





Huge thanks to Überliss for bringing these wonderful products to life besides being so cute and caring. A brand that gives me such a happy and positive feeling overall 💙 


Below a list with a few of my other haircare tips:

- try to use as little heat as possible(I already try to use the straightener less now to avoid damage)
- use oils for your hair! Argan Oil is great. I can also recommend the Rituoil
- put coconut oil into your hair before you bleach it. Also if you only want to get rid off dark roots only bleach the roots! Otherwise you'd kill your ends
- use silver shampoo regularly(if you want/have white or silver hair) to keep it in a cold shade
- always rinse your hair with cold water at the end it makes it shiny and stronger
- massage your scalp gently while washing your hair. It improves the blood flow and hair growth!
- drink loads of water and eat things like millet and healthy fats like avocado and nuts
- and lastly once again, make your hair to part of yourself, love it and feel it! It's like with plants if you give them love they'll grow happily 🌱

Please let me know if you have any experiences with these products or if you have questions to me I'm happy to leave an answer to you!

💙

5 comments :

  1. Wow! Your hair color is looking fabulous. Thanks for sharing this beautiful article:)
    Ulta Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair color is looking so beautiful.
    Regards.
    Codesarrival.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know me but I just used the platinum jasmine on my hair because of your review (which was literally the best one I found on this product), and it came out perfect and beautiful. This is better than all the other toners I've tried. Thanks for the smart recommendations/tips and the perfectly written and photographed review! This was so very helpful :)

    ReplyDelete