Kimi Peri x Dixi - The White Witch


Hey again my Witch Dolls! Can you believe it? 

I have my first proper jewelry collaboration with a brand and I am so excited about it! 
A White Witch design in 925 Sterling Silver strictly limited with a personal engraving coming from the mother of the White Witches created together with one of my fav brands called Dixi 🖤 

✨ The White Witch. Positivity. Pureness. Honesty. ✨

This gem represents the power of the White Witch, influenced by the pure nature with its true and honest beauty. White magic focuses on karma and positivity. The ability to absorb negative vibes to turn them into positive energy without wanting to harm anyone around you while using spells only for the good things. This ring will help you to connect yourself with nature with all its magical elements and to believe in the positive aspects of each happening in your daily life. You’ll feel the confidence within your soul. 

The link to my "White Witch" Ring 💍






I even made a launch video for them because I'm so excited and wanted to exhibit my love and passion in full magic.





If you are one lucky owner please let me know and feel free to share any of your pictures or other content with me. I'm absolutely happy to share it on my page! 


Get your gem here 

🔮

2 comments :