Back 2 Skool











Witchy Hat - H&M
Wig - Donalovehair
Malala Septum - Lotus & Co.
High School Suit - Morph8ne
High Neck Crop Top - Asos
Tell-Tales Pleated Skirt - Morph8ne


Going Back 2 Skool like  
Honestly, sometimes I wish to be back in my early school years. I was always really self-confident with my style and outfits, also the reason why I got judged all the time but that didn't bothered me at all of course, it just made me even more confident! And yes I got bullied as well, simply for being different, for being myself. And I still get bullied, especially when it comes to my tininess but I am the way I am so I don't care anymore. It's funny with what kind of things people tried to run me down, how hard they searched for weak points. And I was the perfect candidate as I am completely different from the crowd. But this is actually so important, while they search for your 'flaws' you discover the special things about you. So if you ever get bullied in your school years, remember, it's completely normal. Especially the boys love to tease you and vice versa x
Now I would probably wear wigs in school as well. I didn't discovered my love for them earlier. But I guess it's better, the teachers would be just totally confused :P 
We don't have to wear school uniforms here in Germany what is actually really good I guess but looking at the girls who wear these cute uniforms with their skirts makes me kinda jealous. So I created this outfit with a plaid skirt and a perfect fitting suit from the new collection by Morph8ne combined with an angel backpack from Dollskill and soft blue-greenish hair with my new wig from Donalovehair


I really love everything from the new Morph8ne collection. When I went to the custom house to pick up my package the lady checked the brand and told me she is so in love with their stuff and made loads of compliments what was actually so cute haha :')
Please have a look at it and show them some love, it's one of my absolutely favorite brands!

By the way, what do you usually wear to school? Do you prefer to wear comfortable stuff or do you like to go crazy with your outfit?




13 comments :

  1. Really beautiful outfit!
    And your hair omg is pretty perfect!
    You're definetely goals forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! And even more this green wig! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're beautiful Kimi¡
    I'm sorry you got bullied in school, but you're amazing and always remember that. You're different, I am different and I also get, still, bullied and stuff. But just ignore those people, don't let them put you down (ever) and just always stay yourself. I really like the way you dress and the way you look and as you are as a human being. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely ♥ The same to you, just let them judge. I have learned that the best way is to ignore it, even better to show them how strong you are, stay confident and improve your own skills. One day they will give it up and get bored, searching for another victim^^ It's all important for the future and it is actually really true that artists and strong people always got bullied back in school. See that's a good example!
      Thanks a lot again ♥ Stay yourself ♥

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome! Thank you, you're very nice, but it's hard for me not to care and I'm not strong at all, but I'm glad that you think like that. I'd really like to just talk to you, but is there any other way for us to chat? x

      Delete
    3. Believe me you ARE strong, and if not, you WILL! I tell you. You are stronger than you think :)
      You have sent me a mail a few weeks back am I right? I had no idea who you are, still don't know so I'm really confused. It would be great if you can contact me somewhere where I can see you/find out who you are. I hope you can understand that ♥ It's just that I often get messages from creepers or fake accounts and I don't want to waste my energy on it x

      Delete
  4. You look so cool! I like your style and photography a lot :)
    I really dont hope the others are too mean.... They probably have very low self-esteem. Just ignore the basics.
    www.mikkelweiss.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no they are not mean at all x The only kinda bad thing is that I have built up a wall over the time so it's hard for other people to get through it. It's hard for me to trust people you know. Thank you so much Mikkel! :) x

      Delete
  5. I tried dyeing my hair like yours and it didn't come out how I had hoped ): I needed to rebleach and cleanse to take it out , I guess I didn't do it right. You look great by the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you wanted to dye them white yes? Maybe I can help you next time x

      Delete
  6. Thank You. I sent you another mail with a photo, I hope you'll remember me now. Of course I understand that you didn't answer, it's np! xx

    ReplyDelete