The Life Of A Loner



Eternal Eclipse Fedora Hat - Killstar
Lace Bra - NA-KD
Lace Thong - NA-KD
Oversized Blazer - NA-KD

I shared something really deep on my Instagram yesterday which I like to add here too as it takes an important role for my journey as well know it will help many of you. I recommend to read through the comments there as well as so many beautiful souls speak about their own experiences ad I'm sure you can find the one or other soulmate 🖤

Was supposed to make a new small boobs confidence boost post but decided to write about another topic and something I didn’t speak about before yet. I’m sure many of you can relate so let me start right away with an example: 
You get invited to a party but just don’t feel like going for it, rather staying in bed with Netflix & video games just being one with yourself 💜 And if you don’t get invited as you tell yourself you don’t have any friends, ask yourself would you still go to the party? Because if there’s an event or whatever where you truly want to go then you’d go on your own. 
Interacting with people, socializing and speaking is difficult to you. It’s just not that easy. Now believe me or not as much self confidence as I have within myself I am also very shy and insecure when it comes to socializing. A friend was talking about that the other day then gave her my personal advice which was a way of self reflection realizing what has actually helped me getting better not stressing about being social awkward anymore. Accepting that I am a loner. And being a loner isn’t a bad thing at all. It’s the same with “They say witch like it’s a bad thing.” Since I was a child already I preferred to stay in the own four walls with my Gameboy Advance than hanging out with friends out there. Not that I don’t love being outside. But when I decided to explore the nature I always went alone. To enjoy the silence within my head, listening to the singing birds and the chatting people. Being an observer. 
I used to hate myself for being that way. Thought I must be so boring that nobody wants to hang out with me. Until the day I found out what I truly enjoy and feel most comfortable with. And that is simply being with myself as I enjoy getting creative doing whatever I want without depending on anyone else around. Observing to collect new emotions and ideas to write down. 
Don’t feel bad for not having any or not many friends. Because you have yourself, forever and always being your best friend. The one who will teach you who you are. Showing you what you’re passionate about. Both from outside and inside. Giving you strength and confidence. Shaping your character. Never leaving you alone. And while this happens with time you will walk different paths of exploration where will people come into your life who share the same vibe with you. Everything begins with yourself. 
You need to build a castle in order to get seen. To attract souls with similar interests who notice the way you decorated its appearance. They become curious about you and that’s where opportunities begin. Again being a loner isn’t a bad thing. And it doesn’t mean you’re lonely. 
Society needs us in order to create a balance. It needs loners and observers to exhibit what happens as much as society needs individuality. Otherwise we all would be the same. It’s about discovering yourself and seeing what makes you special. 
Give yourself time and reflection. And if you ever need to talk I’m here for you. 😘💜

7 comments :

  1. I am a social loner (or a sociopath as I'd rather define myself, haha), so I really understand where you're coming from. Besides, I don't drink alcohol and I hate parties/night clubs, so I've always felt like a weirdo, always felt bad because I didn't "need" to socialize as other people do. It's hard because people don't usually understand this. For example, many times it's happened to me that some friend suggests to go on a date that lasts all day long or many hours, and they almost took offense when I tried to explain why this wouldn't work... They don't get that something like that would leave me without no energy at all. Or for example, my boyfriend's family, they feel hurt when my bf tries to explain why I wouldn't like staying at their house (they live in another country) when we visit, they think I don't like them, but this has nothing to do!

    Does this happen to you? Feeling like you're sooo tired when you have to spend many hours with people?

    Anyway, thanks for your post as usual :)

    Oh, and btw, also thank you for the Lime Crime recommendation in your previous post, I just bought 3 of them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wonderful comment as well speaking about yourself while giving a good reflection <3 I can fully understand you! I don't(or better said it's getting rarer ever year) drink alcohol either. Like I just feel horrible afterwards. Last time it made me so aggressive as I woke up with headache feeling disgusting in the morning I told myself this is just not for me and can easily have fun without drinking. Same with parties. Sometimes I go to concerts or house parties where I can just leave whenever I want or get into a room with not many or any people. But clubs feel horrible. I can't remember the last time I went into one. Maybe a few years ago in Berlin which was on NYE :D I do love to visit other families. But also because I love to explore new places being in a different surrounding. I see it as a challenge and quest. Just couldn't stay there for too long, a few days are okay. I understand that his parents feel that way. Just explain how you feel openly and if they don't understand, well, then it is that way. You can still meet when they visit for example. There are always other ways and options :)

      Oh no way how cool!! did you find the grey still somewhere? Or did you get other shades? That makes me super happy <33 Thanks for letting me know <3

      Delete
  2. Yes, I found the grey one in eBay! I hope it's not a fraud lol, since I got 3 of them + shipping for only 21'44 EUR... I bought the Cement, Salem and Bloodmoon. I love the colours <3 I'll tell you if I finally get them and it's for real xD The store had a 98% good opinions so fingers crossed!

    Thanks for answering my comment. I'm glad you stopped drinking alcohol! I've never been drunk and I hate the taste, it's funny because I don't like any alcoholic beverage at all, not even wine or beer, which makes it even more difficult to be understood by people, but bleh, who cares right? :)

    Take care my darling! Happy St Valentine's, btw ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey love did the lipsticks arrive already? I wanted to wait a while before I reply as I want to know how you like them! :3 Bloodmoon is actually a bit patchy but the color is really lovely! Didn't try Salem yet but that's one color I'd love to get myself too :)

      I didn't stop drinking alcohol completely but it's becoming rarer each year. I just don't feel good afterwards and don't want to hurt myself. Being drunk is the only reason to go for it but the thing is I'm not getting drunk anymore? Not even if I drink it pure. I don't know what's wrong with me maybe I'm drunk and funny without it already haha :D

      Hope you're alright love I'm thinking of you!! <33

      Delete
    2. Ohh! I hadn't seen this! :O Luckily I checked again! :)

      Yesss they did arrive, and you're totally right: Bloodmoon is kind of patchy (nothing to do with the MAGNIFICENT Cement I got thanks to you <3) but Salem is alright! It's not as good as Cement but I like it.

      Then I went crazy and bought 4 more xDDD So now I have Thistle, Peacock, Red Velvet and Jinx. I have only tried Red Velvet (so pretty) and Peacock just today! Peacock is fantastic, the colour's just like the ocean <3 They are all a little bit dry, for whatever reason Cement is still the best I've tried so far, but I love them anyway,

      Haha I laughed a lot with the sentence about you being drunk all the time xDDD You know I've never been drunk in my life? So probably with just a drink or 2 I'd be wasted xD

      Thinking about you too! Since I'm going to Japan in 3 weeks too, and this f** Coronavirus paranoia is getting on my nerves.

      Take care, beautiful white fairy :)

      Delete
  3. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    At least 160000 women and men are using a easy and SECRET "liquid hack" to lose 1-2 lbs each and every night in their sleep.

    It is painless and works with anybody.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Get a drinking glass and fill it up half glass

    2) Then use this awesome HACK

    you'll be 1-2 lbs skinnier the very next day!

    ReplyDelete