Kill Your Darlings




Eternal Eclipse Fedora Hat - Killstar
Cropped Denim Jacket - VII & Co.
Yecal Bodice - Motel Rocks
Minnie Skinny Jean - The Ragged Priest
Overhead Platform Boots - Killstar

Was supposed to post these on Valentine's Day already but I was in Berlin enjoying a Baby Metal concert and being busy throughout the day hanging out with friends. I really love that outfit and thought to edit them into polaroids as that exhibits the mood perfectly. I'm not making a big drama out of Valentine's Day as love should be with us all year long. However I do love the scenes you know from Animes where they gift chocolate boxes with self made chocolate to their beloved one🖤 I've seen so many people this year talking about self-love instead of their relationship whether they are in one or not. I think I don't need to talk further about that since as I said already talk about that at any time all year long. 

🖤

7 comments :

  1. This is such a beautiful outfit! I love how much detail the corset holds.🖤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Liz!! Lots of love to you <33

      Delete
  2. You should see how my partner Wesley Virgin's tale begins in this shocking and controversial video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

    These are the EXACT same tactics lots of famous people (especially those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know how you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that expression has even occurred IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while riding an unregistered, beat-up bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3 on his debit card.

    "I'm absolutely frustrated with living payroll to payroll! Why can't I become successful?"

    You took part in those conversations, isn't it so?

    Your success story is going to start. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this manner my friend Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to obtain anything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the same SECRETS tons of famous people (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

    You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that thought has even occurred IN YOUR own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain 7 years back, while riding an unregistered, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a driver's license and $3.20 in his pocket.

    "I'm very frustrated with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally make it?"

    You've taken part in those types of conversations, am I right?

    Your success story is going to start. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

    WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW

    ReplyDelete