Hamburger Dom



















Shots by Cenk Lee

Yellow Beanie - H&M
Aviator Glasses - White Market
Red Scarf - Asos
Westeros Trench Coat - Drop Dead
Andromeda Backpack - Killstar
Floral Tights and White Frilly Socks - Primark
Overknee Lace Socks
Custom Vegan Triple Sole Creepers - Underground England

A week ago I took a little adventure to Hamburg as my best friend Eva is living there and we finally wanted to see each other again. I connect really wonderful memories with this city so I was really excited to both, explore the town as well to see my wonderful friends again. I also met a true friend from years ago. We haven't seen each other in ages. It was so nice to hang out and spend time together with him! It made me realize that I truly enjoy having contact to old friends as I can really trust them. It's just so hard for me to build up new friendships as I'm tired of getting used. That happened too often already.
But back to Hamburg we went to the Hamburger Dom on Saturday. It was my first time there actually. I tell you it was freezing but Eva's boyfriend Cenk had an amazing camera with him and took these gorgeous pictures! I'm so in love with all of them the mood got caught perfectly. I also truly miss to shoot outdoor or for cool projects with idea, really. I can't remember the last time I was standing in front of a camera.(So if there are any streetstyle photographers out there please hit me up!!) After that we went to Rice Brothers which is a really lovely place, awesome food and very kind staff. Worth a visit if you're around there. 
On the other days like I mentioned before I met up with my old friend, he showed me around Hamburg to the Elbphilharmonie and later went to Vincent Vegan for burgers. I also met the sweet soul Ebru from Haselherz. We had a wonderful chat(longer than expected haha) and she brought along a care package with her organic products to try including her nutty spreads, chocolate with whole hazelnuts and snack hazelnuts in different flavors. Everything what a hazelnut lover needs! You should really check out her website it's all vegan, organic, palm oil free and without refined sugar. 

Lastly about my look here: I'm wearing my favorite Drop Dead Westeros Coat as well my newest huge chunky red scarf along with a yellow beanie to hide my roots so that's basically how I run around mostly lately.(I bleached my roots back to white this weekend but I still wear beanies lol) If you see a white haired witch with a huge chunky red scarf strolling around Leipzig it is probably me to 98% haha.

I hope you enjoy these pictures and that they bring you in a cozy, maybe christmassy mood!

❤️


5 comments :