Winter Is Coming















Leopard Beret & Glasses - VII & Co.
"Aria" Faux Leather Choker - Baby Turns Blue
Westeros Trench Coat - Drop Dead
Assassine Cardigan - H&M
Cross Me Dress - Drop Dead
"Enid" Boots - Altercore


The leaves so colorful and crisps dancing around her dainty feet. Deep in her heart she's already feeling the winter who's coming around with its warriors and enchanting creatures. The dragon in between the battle, roaring and spitting blue fire over the seven kingdoms while we ask ourselves who will win this majestic battle ⚔️

I think we all know how obsessed I am with Game of Thrones and I'm sure you are too! Now you can imagine how fucking excited I got for the clothing collection dropped by Drop Dead last year. It was save to say that the Westeros Trench Coat counted to my favorite pieces and I just knew I need it. I can't put my excitement and happiness in words owning this gem now. I'm literally living in this coat. I feel so protected and proud as I can exhibit what I truly love. Not to mention that the last eight GoT season is dropping soon earlier next year(wow and November is nearly over already, time is passing by utterly quickly). Are you excited as well?!

Huge thanks to Drop Dead and Daniel for sending me this amazing jacket along with another few gems! There was also a little dragon egg and three GoT themed buttons inside as well. I'd also like to mention the awesome packaging as everything was wrapped in Game of Thrones themed paper!

By the way taking these pics was super awkward like I bet twenty people were watching me running back and forth while even trying to find a place to put my camera haha. Don't tell me this isn't easy you need hella lots of confidence and a 'fuck it' attitude, which is basically written in my face :D Was super fun tho especially because I love the location! 

What is your favorite Game of Thrones character? 
I have always been obsessed with Brienne of Tarth but also Arya and Petyr which I kinda have a thing for. All of the characters are so powerful and amazing in its own way, even the ones on the evil side!

🖤



7 comments :

  1. Such beautiful photos, as always! <3 One of my favorite characters is Tyrion Lanister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily <3 And yes Tyrion is amazing!! He has so much character and heart 🖤

      Delete
  2. This black outfit is amazing. It looks sexy and handsome. I love your coat.
    Your photos are like fashion magazines.
    https://dresses

    ReplyDelete