YouTube Grunge Autumn Lookbook



Hey my babes! 

I know it's been quite a long time ago again. I just don't know if anyone of you is still reading my blog but for those who have missed it 👉🏻 I posted my second Lookbook video on my YouTube channel on Sunday! Featuring three autumn looks with my new VII &. Co gems from their new A/W collection along with a few other pieces. I'm really proud of this video as I haven't edited something since over like a half a year and can't believe that I remember all the needed skills which are more than you can imagine! It's also so time-consuming but SO much fun! If I had more time I'd do much more of them I tell you. Who knows maybe my situation changes and then I can create and publish them weekly 🎥


Just click on the picture or HERE and enjoy! Tell me your favorite of the three looks and let me know if you have any specific ideas or wishes for future videos 💜

10 comments :