Leipzig Vegan - An Chay Restaurant 🌱


Hey babies! 

You know what? I really miss my food review posts here. Therefore thought to make one again as I enjoy giving out my opinion while taking pretty pictures to show you :) I'm such a gourmet when it comes to Asian food. Just say peanut sauce and you got my heart! A new Asian restaurant called An Chay has opened in my town which I finally got to try. 
I went there with a friend(a friend yes, not my boyfriend anymore as many people ask me recently so don't want to cause confusion) and we both shared starters and dessert while getting a main. The card looks really great already. Not too many things to choose from(Libra struggles) and each dish has a lovely name. There's something for everyone and every taste. And all of it is 100% vegan ðŸŒ±


We started with "Wie alles begann" a fitting name :) which was fried tofu with peanut sauce and crushed peanuts as well "Traumhafte Erscheinung"(wow I just notice how beautiful the German language can be) which was seitan chicken drumsticks with a BBQ Sauce on the side. 



I liked the tofu more but my friend loved the drumsticks. As you know I'm not the biggest fan of meat alternatives therefore you can easily tell whether you'd like it or not yourself. The BBQ sauce tastes more like sweet and sour sauce to me but still great! Also, let me hiiighly recommend you the Vietnamese coffee on ice(from the first picture) which we both absolutely felt in love with! Go for that ðŸ’œ




For the main we both got a bowl but you can also choose soups or noodles. My friend had the Good Life Bowl I got the Don Bowl. Both very taste and suuuuper filling. I'm not gonna lie I was stuffed and that happens rarely :D Everything very fresh and I loved the mushrooms on mine, so cute! :3


As dessert we went for the Mango-Minz Traum which was so refreshing! 


All over a really lovely place. The only thing that was a bit disturbing was the street right next to it it's pretty loud there. But the Karli is quite noisy and crowded in general therefore look over that plus the super kind staff made up for it :) 

💜


3 comments :

  1. Hi everyone, I've seen comments from people who have already received a loan from Anderson Loan Finance. I sincerely thought it was a scam, and then i decided to apply based on their recommendations because I really needed a loan. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account the amount of $ 12,000.00 I requested for a business with a 2% interest rate. This is really good news and I am happy to advise anyone who needs a real loan and who is very sure that they will repay the loan, contact them by Email. (fax) +1 315-329-6320.

    They can lend you a loan!
    Contact Mr. Anderson
    Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
    Phone: +1 315-329-6320
    Visit the office at @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240)..
    Website: https://andersonraymondloanfinance.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete