Iris von Everec ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ–ค




Custom Headpiece - PurPurBoutique
Black Hair - Uniwigs
Potion of the Unseen Ring - Rogue + Wolf
Wake The Dead Shirt Dress - Killstar

Hey my babes! ๐Ÿ”ฎ✨
I know it's been a while again and it feels like I start each post with these words over and over :D But I want and need to show you something I'm really proud of! In the past I created looks inspired by characters but I would call this here my very first real cosplay as I organized the needed pieces and really wanted to exhibit it in every detail as good as I can. It got requested by a super lovely Patron of mine and immediately loved the idea! I'm proud and happy about the way it turned out. 
Iris von Everec, a character from The Witcher which you maybe know from the books, game or Netflix series. I couldn't find any resources on the artist of the reference picture so if you find out please let me know. I searched the whole internet but it only leads me to someone on Steam where no credit is given. It must be a Russian artist. So hopefully can find it as it deserves full credit ๐Ÿ’œ
You can request a future character on my Patreon! I'll also open a wishlist on the lowest trier this week where you can provide me with cosplays, essentials such as wigs or headpieces, lingerie, or full cosplay outfits etc. which I will take pictures in for you 

Do you have a favorite The Witcher character? 
๐Ÿ–ค

5 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ☠? ⚱๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป
    Creamate me so nobody can defile my body and spread my ashes out of an appropriate plane over Berlin where my women were raped as young as eight years old ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. If you want to download this series from Netflix in batch, I found a tutorial including many methods for your reference: 3 Easy Ways to Download Netflix Series

    ReplyDelete