Happy Blue Year!



Blue Hair - Donalovehair
Fedora Hat - Killstar similar here and here
Devotion Choker - Rogue & Wolf
Velvet Bralette - H&M similar here and here
Plaid Shirt - The Pretty Cult similar here and here

That's what someone said on my recent Instagram post and loved it :D But yes, what's better than to start your year with a new hair color?! Okay let's be honest it's not 'real' but felt absolutely in love with this color on me! I realized that I haven't had a proper blue in my hair collection yet so I not only got me this one here but even two! Can't wait to show you the other wig which is similar but without a fringe and in another shade of blue. I hope you love it as much as I do :) I have added lots of accessories here, glasses, a hat, layered necklaces on a black velvet bralette combined with a plaid a shirt tied around my waist so it looks like a skirt. 
I'm struggling pretty much with Insomnia at the moment, something I've never experienced before. I only slept two hours last night because I forced myself not to sleep until twelve again. It's weird what a change of habit can actually do to your mind and body. It's an interesting experience for me since everything is different at night. I hope this won't last forever though :D However happy new year to all of you babes!! 

💙

6 comments :

  1. So cute!! Is the wig easy to put on & is it comfortable for you? I always wanted to try them out but was afraid they'd be uncomfortable & I would have to always be adjusting them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually keeps your head warm on cold days that's amazing :D Easy to put on yes. It can get itchy/uncomfortable if you wear it all day long but that is completely normal. Same with contact lenses or anything else :) And it's not like you wear them all day everyday x

      Delete
  2. Best wishes for 2019!
    May this new year be conducive to the realization of all your projects !

    Kisses

    ,-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lucy the same to you of course! I wish you all the best <33

      Delete
  3. Look awesome, perfect for this beginning of the year! I really like ! Kiss from France !! Charlotte https://amoureusement-mode.com/

    ReplyDelete