BEWITCHED - Marmalade x Kimi Peri 🔮✨



✨ Bewitched ✨


Inspired by the beauty of nature, the power of elements, magic, wild creatures, and the reflection of my own soul and my feelings. 



We don’t always need our voice to express what we want to exhibit but signs can speak louder than we think. And this coming in all languages at once so everybody will understand your way of words. 

 

Black like the darkness with white shapes who shine bright as the stars at night, underneath the powerful, mystic and expressive purple that will enchant both your fellow friends and adversaries. 


Bewitched is made for everyone who loves to dream. Believes in magic and all the beauty which we are surrounded by daily. Bewitched will help you to see the positive side in every happening. Enchants the souls around you. And will protect you on your journeys 💜


I've been working on this project in collaboration together with Marmalade Nails for probably a year at least and can finally announce that my limited nail design got released on the 13/10/21 and is now available to purchase!! 

The symbols are hand drawn by myself. Of course I added purple underneath because we know purple is more than just a colour to me and want you to have it with you at every occassion. Each magical design has a special meaning to me. Below is have explained them to you in detail:

🐍 The Snake: The snake is my spirit animal and as a snake owner myself my little ball python Luna. It's also my Harry Potter House Slytherin which I have identified myself with as a little kid already.

🗡 The Sword: The sword helps you to be a fighter in life while protecting you.
  
🌿 The Breach: The breach represents growth, nature's beauty and healing. 

🌀 The Swirl: The swirl is like all my other finger tattoos on my left hand, a Harry Potter spell. This one is called 'Flipendo' which is there to knock out a target and to leave him confused. So the swirl means to confuse or also mesmerize someone. To put them under a spell.

🌙 The Moon: The moon carries its moon energy within. It's the cycle of life. A kind of 'up and down'. Means wherever you feel 'empty' like the new moon, you soon will go back up the ladder again growing strength and wisdom. You're not stuck anywhere.   

 ♎️ Libra: The Libra is my star sign which is the perfect representation of balance. I'm constantly longing for balance in life everywhere. Which is actually very important and helpful as long as you keep the balance itself in balance.(Libra talking here :D) 

🌬️ Air: The Air sign belongs to the Libra and means freedom. The sky is like another world to me where the air is so pure, invisible and important.

🗝 The Key: One of my favourite sayings is: "There’s always a key to everything". And I promise you, there is. Just don't search for it but simply let it happen. Just give it time and patience. 
 
✨ The Stars: The stars exhibit the spark and magic in yourself. Because you are beautiful and you shine. No matter how dark it is out there.

⌛ The Hourglass: The hourglass points out the importance of time. Live right in the moment. Don't look back or question your future. As a very impatient person I keep reminding myself about it. 

🐱 The Cat: The cat to me exhibits Jiji(from the Ghibli movie 'Kiki's Delivery Service'). I'm having quite a long story with her which involves a few other people that I met throughout my life in a positive way. Jiji simply keeps me safe on travels and helps me with my Agoraphobia. And she is of course a symbol for all cat lovers out there!

🍄 The Mushrooms: The mushrooms exhibits the variety of nature in all its beautiful forms. The planet and the whole universe has so many different species. There is more than just humans and animals. And I find it fascinating how much of it we haven't even explored yet. 

I've put all my heart and love into them and it is so beautiful to see them wearing you 💜


The design is limited so be quick before they are gone! 

💜

1 comment :

  1. Ambbetwallet เกม slot ที่สามารถเข้าถึงได้ทันที แล้ว สามารถโอนเงินเข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อถอนออกง่ายมาก แค่รู้จักการใช้ true wallet แค่นั้นเลย

    ReplyDelete