The Colors Of Spring







Dogtooth Beret - NA-KD
Modify Knit Sweater - The Ragged Priest
Chained Waist Bag - NA-KD
Purple Corduroy Groove Pant - The Ragged Priest
Ring Belt - VII & Co.
Blue Fishnet Socks - Monki
Platform Vans - Vans

Can you believe it? That's my first corduroy pants ever and not only that but it's purple! I had no idea how soft and comfy these are. Paired with a colorful stripy sweater from one of my favorite brands The Ragged Priest. They're designs and collections are just soo cool! I used to be careful with combining different patterns, dogtooth and stripes together. But honestly, I find it very interesting and as long as you don't go tooooo crazy with that you create the best looks!! 
 The first picture reminds me of the time back to my school years when I was sitting in the middle of the schoolyard with my bestie once spring arrived and the warm sun hit the air ☀️🌸

4 comments :

  1. Hello Dear Kimi c: It is a really great outfit! Violet color suits you very much and I truly love your rings! c:
    I remember - once on your blog, you asked readers about ideas for posts. I thought, it would be wonderful if you would write some posts about vegan food meals - I mean something like a list, 'menu' of vegan meals for (for example) whole week :) I am also vegan and i'm always looking for some inspirations - my favourite food blogger used to do such kind of 'list of vegan meals that she ate during whole week' - and it was very nice, interesting and inspiring :) it would be great if you'd think about something like that :)Greetings and have a nice day!
    Kola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kola I hope you're doing well! <3 Thank you so much for your kind words :3
      Yes exactly I asked that a couple of times already I think. It was really helpful because I collected many ideas and decided to offer personalized consulting sessions through a platform where I post recipes and meal plans :) It'll launch today <3 Sometimes also post ideas within my Instagram story.
      Have a great Sunday and take care sweetie! xx

      Delete
  2. Dear Kimi - thank you for lovely words and answer! Great! So i'm really curious and I'll be waiting for some new posts ♥
    Take care of yourself too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete