Fuck What They Think













 









Luna Vega Hooded Biker Jacket - Killstar
Cropped Sweater - KRY Clothing
Decay Nu-Mourning Dress - Killstar
Up Yours Socks - Killstar 
Bag - Vintage
Bovver Boots - Disturbia


You can't blow her out just like a candle. She's a dandelion. Awake the storm and set her free. Ready to fly and to fulfill wishes and dreams 🌟🌾🖤

Funny how my quote fits now as I accidentally deleted my previous huge post with my damn iPhone Blogger app and it was gone like a book that jumped into a fire.

Writing things for a second time is really not my strength but I give it a try because this topic is really important to me.
What fascinates me so much about fashion is how you can play around with feelings, your own but also the ones from your surrounding. You exhibit more than just an appearance made of color and garment. You wear your feelings and your vibes. People always ask me how I choose and put together my outfits. I simply go for what comes straight into my mind and what I feel in that moment. It can also begin with the clothes itself which change your mood, from crazy and wild to lazy and comfy. Do you know these days where you just can't decide what to wear? There's simply a mess of feelings in you head which turns into a pile of clothes right in front of you. Or you simply can't feel anything, so you have no idea what to pick. But that is okey. It's okey to be like that because life is a constant up and down, same with feelings. You need it to release your confusion but you'll get stronger with each time. You just need to figure out and teach yourself how to handle these moments.
When you are in a situation like that again try it with these two options which have helped me a lot - Either you simply grab your favorite clothes which you feel always confident in or you go for a piece that exhibits something, whereto we come up to the whole topic of this writing. Go for a shirt with your favorite anime, character, belief or attitude on it. I mean, how can you feel bad wearing a cute tee with Chihiro on it?(In case you are also such a Ghibli nerd as myself) Or what I also personally love is my Lumpy Space Princess Skirt. What about baggy pants paired with some chunky boots whenever you feel lazy or bad in your body but still want to look stylish and fancy. These ideas have helped me a lot. And giving a fuck what other people think of me is what helped me the most, like the key to everything. It's just way more difficult to get that in your head in compare to giving you styling tips. If you are curious what I mean you can read it here in this post on my Instagram.

But coming to the look I just like to explain a bit about that day. A German friend that I met on the London Edge the last time was here in Leipzig for a visit together with her boyfriend so we wanted to meet up of course. The sun was quite low in the evening already, the perfect light for a shooting. We still had a bit time left so my own friend and I spontaneously decided to take some pictures. I wanted to go for something elegant, yet comfy and casual on that day. This sheer dress and cropped sweater combi made it perfect! The Killstar Luna Jacket and also the Bovver Boots from Disturbia are both new and made of high-quality vegan leather which I'm super happy about.
So all in one I had such a great evening with my friends. We met up with more people to a little group and went into a Mexican restaurant. Was such a short time but super fun. I can't wait to see them again. Hopefully visiting them in their home Munich soon 


12 comments :

  1. Omg I love everything about this outfit! From the jacket, to the dress, the socks and the boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably because it's all black hihi :') Thank you dear ♥

      Delete
  2. This outfit is so cool and you rock it! I can't wait to read what you wanted to share with us here. Hope you're having a good day despite this accident on your blog💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Liloo! ♥ I just typed something new in in case you want to read it. I have no idea if it's better or worse than what I wrote before but at least I could collect some thoughts back D: ♥
      Thank you so much once again and I wish you a wonderful Friday too ♥

      Delete
  3. love this look! <3
    wonntstop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you're saying here, thank you! It means a lot as most of your thoughts that you share (and i definetely agree), i love your thinking a lot💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are wonderful thank you so much for always leaving positive feedback on here. It helps me so much to keep doing what I love to do for others and myself ♥

      Delete
  5. How are you so gorgeous and how is your style so awesome??? tell me ur secret ;~; uwaa I just found out about your blog and lemme say i'm freaking obsesseddd

    https://mypastel-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy that you came across my blog :) Thank you so much lovely lady!!♥♥

      Delete