Vegan Zucchini Chocolate Pudding glutenfree/sugarfee/soyfree


Hey Guys! 
I love experimenting with food and I came across a recipe idea that seems really yummy to me. I changed it a little bit and added a few ingredients. I totally love Acai bowls so I made it to a new personalized dish which I'd like to share with you. I recently try to cut more soy out of my foods and change it with alternatives as I want to figure out if I might be intolerant to soy. This zucchini based chocolate pudding is a great alternative to my beloved soy yoghurt.



All what you need is:

1 zucchini
1 banana
1-3 tbsp cocoa powder
sweetener of your choice(you can also blend it with dates to make it sweeter)
Yoghurt if desired

If you go for a Acai bowl
Toppings of your choice(fruit, granola, nut butter, raisins, coconut shreds etc.)



Cut the zucchini and the banana and put it into your blender. Add the cocoa powder and sweetener of your choice. I used stevia drops and raisins but you can go for things like agave syrup, maple syrup or also normal sugar.
Now blend all the ingredients till you have a creamy consistence.



I have tried this out for only two times now and the second time it was a bit too runny as you can see in the pictures above. I recommend to add natural soy yoghurt or more banana to make it creamier.I'm sure you can also use frozen banana and zucchini to turn it into healthy nicecream! I honestly don't like strict recipes and never use them, this is still just to give you an idea. Remember, stay creative and free! Visceral is the key word :)


Now pour the pudding into a pretty bowl, spoon it directly or top it with your favorite things like I did. There you have your yummy bowl of heavenly creamy chocolate pudding!

I hope you like it! Enjoy :)

No comments :

Post a Comment